- Instant Access: The Facebook group is up and running, and you can plug in immediately!
- Daily Support: I'm in there every day, answering questions and offering you specific guidance.
- Weekly LIVE Q&As: Get all your questions asked, LIVE, or send in your questions and watch the recordings later.
- Monthly Training: Each month we'll go deeper into one specific topic to help you learn how to start and grow your business. We'll cover anything from website building to fear-busting to time management to client-hunting tactics, and more! Each training comes with a handout so you can take notes, and it's all stored in your course dashboard.
- Community of People Like US: It's hard to find a community of writers who are real, supportive, invested, and trying to grow right alongside you.
- Job Leads: Since my docket is full, I outsource or just pass along writing opportunities that come my way. Right now these are coming at approximately 4 per month.
- Quit Any Time: There's no contract or long-term commitment. Just decide if you want a scream of a deal for a whole year of access, or take it slower with month-to-month pricing.
My peers are telling me to charge a minimum of $49 per month for this, but I remember what it was like as a new writer, so I'm keeping the price tag as low as I can.
A writer since birth, a freelancer since 2010, and a mama since 2011, I've seen and done a lot in the freelance writing realm. Now I'm here to show you how to get going, level up, and find real freedom as the best freelance writer-mama-powerhouse you can be.
StartMay 10 2019 Your Value, Content Repurposing, Hiring Trends (29:13)
StartMay 17 2019 Invoicing software, Banking accounts, How to pay yourself, Ghostwriting and NDAs, Handling quote requests on the fly (29:27)
StartMay 29 Writing resumes, Money set-up, Ghostwriting and Editing (31:16)
StartJune 6 2019 bookkeeping and money stuff (18:22)
StartJune 13 2019 upselling other writing, contracts, explaining what you do (12:59)
StartJune 18 2019 (30:52)
StartJune 27 2019 ghostwriting tips, making contacts at a conference, claiming experience when you can't show it (19:22)
StartJuly 3 2019 (30:52)